Listening to tonight (Part 1)

1 Like

I think this is going to be a big Zeppelin and Rush week for me. The blue Mele I ordered on 11.11 came in yesterday, and they are fantastic for classic rock and prog rock.

2 Likes

Scary Goldings: Featuring John Scofield

1 Like
6 Likes
6 Likes

This video was just posted up on YouTube today Dec2 2021. This is Cory Wong and his band at Prince’s Paisley Park studio playing their complete The Paisley Park Session album video of his latest work.
Funk/Jazz fusion freaks like @Delta9K and others will surely enjoy this set… This is the full album recording video featuring the complete set list… My favorite song is Meditation @ 32:06… Starts out slow and thoughtful, then hits like a hammer. Each song is time stamped in the description box of the YouTube video.
Enjoy, like, and most importantly buy Cory’s music to support his work. We need to support the musicians we follow. It allows them to do what they do…

2 Likes

4 Likes

I bought this on iTunes about 4 and 1/2 years (April 2017) ago. Nine albums for like ten bucks. SMOKIN’ deal!

Today has been BF2 to iFi Pro iCAN to LSA HP-2’s and drowning in Freddie.

4 Likes

Chuck Brown and The Soul Searchers:
Album: Bustin’ Loose: 1978

1 Like

Hey thanks for looking out!
I have had the album saved to my roon library via my Qobuz Studio subscription, and I do dig it :notes:. Watching it live though was an added kick -
FYI - I went ahead and bought it … (though pretty sure Qobuz gives the artists some $ each time I play…)

Late edit: The album is a fun listen with the Abyss 1266 Phi TC …

1 Like

Tidal>Modi 3>DV336SE>HD600

4 Likes

Just started listening to Radiohead. They remind of Nirvana in terms of how little they actually say in their songs (in terms of word quantity).

3 Likes

Tidal>Modi 3>DV336SE>HD600

1 Like

U-Turn Orbit (Ortofon OM5E)>Schiit Sys>Sonace 260x3>Boston VR30/2x JBL Sub 550p>

3 Likes

god i love this album

Amazon HD>CMD-17>Gustard X16>Burson Soloist 3XP(with supercharger)>HE1000se

1 Like

lcd 5

2 Likes

cover

FLAC > Pioneer XDP-300R >BLON B20 (balanced)

3 Likes

Amazon → Sagra → GS-X Mini → LCD-5

1 Like

Just going through the Friday music offerings and I came across this lady. Tatto artist or something. Went through her stuff and this one stuck out to me. If you like piano…

1 Like

1 Like