Listening to tonight (Part 1)

the only muse song i like

So, recently, I started to play this game called Bug Fables and without going into details, it blew my mind to an unprecedented intensity ever since 7 years and one of the things this game blew my mind so much is the ost. Normally, I would link some pieces, but here, literally every single song is just…wow so here’s the playlist link:

My favorite is Team, This one’s Stronger! The whole ost is SUPER bright with very simple instruments, but amazing composition which makes a very easy to listen to songs. The album is actually on sales for like 10 euro with the possibility to pay more if you feel like it.

Just…it’s too good!

Blood (MIDI) soundtrack

ROTT soundtrack

The ROTT soundtrack is one of the best classic game soundtracks ever and quite possibly THE best MIDI soundtrack from the 90s. If you buy the game you can open the WAD and pull out the midi files with something like Slade. I forget exactly what but there is an add-on for foobar2000 that lets you select soundfonts and play midi files and even convert them to wav/flac/mp3. It’s a bit of effort but messing with midi music and soundfonts can be really fun since any song can sound like anything just by changing the soundfont.

New Nightwish :sunglasses: :guitar:

1 Like
2 Likes

:raised_hands:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
6 Likes

Love this song. You are so “very” special for posting it.

2 Likes

Most people aren’t even aware that Creep is actually a cover.

1 Like

Creep related songs (in which I am listening to, tonight):

(Favorite Cover of Creep)

Tonight it’s the new album from Alice Baldwin

Edit: it wasn’t an album… single only /cry

This in lossless through my cans is a great 110 min:

Yeah, it kinda-sorta-is-but-wasn’t-supposed-to-be, I think? I believe Hollies songwriters sued and won partial songwriting credit? Also, I think that happened relatively recently, or at least closer to 2020 than 1993.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like