Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Genesis was once my absolute favorite band .
Unfortunately I liked them much more in the early 70’s when Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett were still with them.
I saw them live in 1973 with Peter and Steve and later in 1978 when they toured the - And Then There Were Three concert.
Great set as Delta mentioned above…:+1:

4 Likes

Happy Sat-urday all! Currently enjoying a personal play list right now. This is what is on right now!

A little MoTown to get the night started. Enjoy your eves, folks…

AMUHD Playlist > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea B02

3 Likes

AMHD → Spring 2 → LAu → Eikon

4 Likes
5 Likes

Amazon → Sagra → LAu → Diana Phi

1 Like

Qobuz, Bluesound Node 2i, PS Audio SGCD, Mjolnir 2, Fostex T60RP

1 Like
2 Likes

3 Likes

Abyss 1266 Phi TC

Listen on YouTube :registered:

2 Likes

Spotify > modi3/magni3 > sennheiser hd 58X jubilee

4 Likes

always stuck out as a song that made donald glover stand out as a decent singer to me. maybe it’s just the recording or that i just like the song lol.
AMHD>CMD-17>Gustard X16>Burson Soloist 3xp>Edition XS(with @NtraXMod hybrid micro suede/leather pads)

2 Likes

Continuing my exploration of my collection alphabetically. Finished off the G’s and entered the H’s. In a HUGE contrast to Guns N’ Roses and Halestorm, I am ending up with a triple header from Hank Mobley.
I own three albums, Peckin’ Time, Soul Station and Workout. I couldn’t find them all on iTunes

3 Likes

1 Like

Tis the season…

Amazon Ultra HD, Douk Audio U2 Pro, Topping D90, A90, Hifiman Edition XS

4 Likes
1 Like

The Midnight - Monsters
Limited Edition, Purple w/ Pink Marbled Swirl

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

3 Likes

Quick, instrumental, and left me feeling really happy. Sharing because this dude needs some likes and views on youtube (was at 492 views when I found him)

Amazon → Sagra → LAu → LCD-5

Man, I like the way this lady sings.

Some really nice music being played here. Very tight.

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > Focal Elegia

3 Likes

Well, it’s girl power night for me this evening, apparently! And I’m lovin it. Found another really good one

I think I want to dig deeper into their catalog.

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > Focal Elegia