Listening to tonight (Part 1)

It pretty much the last thing they did before officially becoming Steely Dan. It’s a Richard Pryor movie with Robert Downey Sr and was Wes Cravens editorial debut, so pretty cool little piece of music/ movie history.KRAB FM was a local station here in Seattle that wAs around from 62’-84’ and could be considered our first local independent station not looking to serve commercial interests. Great $5 find imo!

2 Likes
5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

cover

FLAC > CMUS > Jnog > Darkvoice > HD650

3 Likes

cover

CD > TEAC P650-B (as a transport) > Geshelli Enog 2 Pro > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

4 Likes

Tidal > Grace SDAC > xDuoo MT-602 > Hifiman HE-5xx

2 Likes

Former members of the Revolution

Track 1: Honeymoon Express

Track 3: Waterwall

1 Like

The North 41, Dancing & Praying
Track 5: So Funny

roon → Spring3 KTE → HPA V550 → D8000 Pro

1 Like

D8Kpro

1 Like

Final Audio D8000 Pro Edition :headphones:

1 Like

Wow, It’s a bad week for losing some of my life’s musical heroes.
Mike Nesmith of the Monkees died yesterday. When I was a young boy in the 60’s I watched the Monkees TV show religiously. I enjoyed the youthful ,hippie era,slap stick comedy …
To be fair some of their songs are quite good.
RIP Mike Nesmith.
Some days really make you feel your age…

1 Like

100% concur.
Their re-runs were part of my early to mid 70’s afterschool routine, and as I got older I started digging more their music thru the magic of AM radio…

Sad to see the passing of Mike Nesmith, RIP

1 Like

Yeah only Mikey Dolenz left of the 4 members now.
When I was a young kid I bought a whole pile of the Monkees bubble gum cards. Each card featured the band members and still photos from the show episodes.
On the back of each card was a puzzle like color photo of small section the custom red convertable 1966 Pontiac GTO Monkeemobile.
I collected enough cards to assemble the entire car puzzle. The finished puzzle photo must have been at least 2 ft long and 18" high, maybe larger. I loved that car.
Ah, childhood memories…
I wonder if those cards would be worth anything in 2021? Don’t know what I did with them…

2 Likes

CD > TEAC P650-B (as a transport) > Geshelli Enog 2 Pro > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

UK Indie Night in Germany on the Couch :+1:

AMHD :arrow_right: Samsung A22 :arrow_right: LDAC :arrow_right: Shanling UP4 :arrow_right: Moondrop Variations

1 Like

2 Likes

This shit still slaps.

Bifrost 2 > Soloist 3XP > ZMF Aeolus

2 Likes

Tis the season, man! I’m enjoying this one at the moment. Happy Saturday, all…

AMUHD > LG V40 > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea B02

DX312 > MT-604 (Siemens 5654w tubes) Timeless :ok_hand:

2 Likes