Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Chilling at my “home office” trying to listen to a bit of Neil Young inbetween customer calls, and the boss calling to check in with me :slight_smile:

4 Likes
4 Likes

So impressed by Heilung. Their music is phenomenal. Never thought i would ever listen to something like this, im so glad i was wrong :smiley:
Especially Maria Franz vocals are so so beautiful!

3 Likes

I´m also listening to Neil Young tonight.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t usually listen to youtube, I only go there for the links when I find something I like and want to share. Don’t know why though it sounds pretty good, it’s free and it has a damned fine selection, even more than i get with Quboz, and Tidal. Anyhow, I’ve had this on and been enjoying it as background music while i work tonight.

5 Likes

You can’t go wrong letting Tarantino pick the music for you.

3 Likes

I’ve not heard many binaural recordings before, but this one is awesome. I really recommend listening to this in FLAC tho, the YT quality/compression does not do it justice.

1 Like
2 Likes

I agree, and thank you for posting this, very interesting, I found a few of their albums on Quboz and very much enjoyed them. They really put the system through its paces tonight and gave me something NEW to experiment with :+1:

PS. This is good apocalypse music :zombie: :gun:

1 Like

#bigdrivers

2 Likes
3 Likes

OGRE - 195

2 Likes

Another new discovery. A few tracks into the album and I’m really enjoying. A soul duet with some psychadelic and Motown flavor:

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

holy crap I forgot this song and video completely. I loved this video when it came out

2 Likes