Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Since getting my tin p1 and hiby r5 I’ve been listening to Rush - moving pictures, Steely Dan - Aja, Countdown to ecstasy, Red Hot Chili Peppers - blood sugar sex music, Jane’s Addiction - Ritual De Lo Habitual. Pretty much every day!

3 Likes

A bit of Radiohead tonight…

4 Likes

It’s not quite tonight, but I received the Shuoer Tapes today and really wanted to audition them as I suspected they’d complement the Tin P1’s really well. I found the P1 to play rock and jazz extremely well, but was less engaged when listening to electronica etc. So… Tonight I’m listening to

Bark Psychosis - Hex
Arca - @@@@ (video NSFW)

And I can happily report the Tapes do everything that the P1 left out. The detail and involvement in the bass department is no joke and the treble is really crisp. I’m gob smacked to be honest.

Some White Stripes tonight…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Awesome production too :+1:

3 Likes

Been listening to OhashiTrio’s new album “This is Music Too”, really good stuff. His past few albums have been pretty good but this one definitely reminds me of his older material. Love this album on my Eikon with the Tuba.

6 Likes

Great song. Stewart Copeland’s drumming on this song is underappreciated, particularly his cymbal work.

1 Like

Is a great drummer :+1:

1 Like

Keeping to the Police theme…

3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes