Listening to tonight (Part 2)

A bit of dope Dancehall…

Check out Blue by Joni Mitchell on Amazon Music
https://music.amazon.com/albums/B001L2EE9Y?ref=dm_sh_0TIv85IIslmofnQw4Y5Y7aVyL

2 Likes

Nice…I have always liked the Klipsch sound…I came across a pair of KLF-30’s at a local estate sale a few years ago…The gentleman having the sale told me he was the original owner…he bought them at the end of January in 2000…they were in pristine condition…He took really good care of them, but his wife passed away and he was moving to Florida with his kids…I got them for pennies on the dollar…I still think the reason nobody wanted them was the size and weight…They weigh around 105lbs each…They were all original pair of mahogany ones…I upgraded the tweeters and mids with the Crites replacements…I’ll have a listen to that tonight.

2 Likes

@Guarddawg30 Just came on and saw your post. Great find. I have my original
Klipsch KG 4’s that I bought new in 1986 solid walnut. (yes, I’m that old, lol.) Have heard of that upgrade. What is your experience with it?

@TimpTim44 Bob was great to deal with…I got my tweeter upgrades prior to him passing away…I got my upgrades for the mids after he passed…His son is really good to deal with also…He also knows the products inside and out…I am glad that did the upgrade/replacement…I think it cleared the highs and mids, made them a little more alive if that makes any sense and also widened the sound stage a nice amount…The sound stage was the first thing I definitely noticed…I personally would recommend the upgrades…If you go on the Klipsch forum you will be able to see what people think of the upgrade for the KG-4’s…I kept all of the original parts in case I ever decide to sell them.

2 Likes

Tidal introduced a new feature to share your playlists/profile publicly. I noticed that in the desktop app if you click on your profile picture on the upper left you can set this up. If you feel like sharing please do, I’m always on the hunt for new musical inspiration.

https://tidal.com/browse/user/188134306

I created a thread here Tidal: Share Your Playlists/Profile

2 Likes
1 Like

Simply incredible. I’m blown away.

Apple Music —> WiiM Mini Streamer —> ifi micro DSD Signature —> HD800S

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Jesus H. - Absolutely epic.

Apple Music > BRT7 (Wired/Balanced) > Monarch MKII

2 Likes

Very over-the-top speedy videogamey and not for the oldschool metal fans either, you’ve been warned :smile:

FLAC > Foobar > Jnog > Sabaj A10a > Klipsch R41M

2 Likes
1 Like

Ty Segall’s “Story of the Century” on well amped Serials. Whoa!

2 Likes

Noticed the similarities before, but the Crowes really sound like the Faces on this track.

1 Like

Good morning, y’all! Been jamming the classical all day Saturday on the main system, so spending a lazy Sunday on the bedroom system with a change of pace

I think this my favorite album of his. “Won’t someone stop this train”… Love it.

Local CD > Toshiba HDCD transport > SMSL M200 > Realistic 7-band EQ > Denon AVR-2800 > HiFIMAN Sundara

2 Likes

5 Likes

Love me some house

1 Like