Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Amazon Ultra HD > iDSD Micro > Serratus

2 Likes
2 Likes

One of my favorite albums from 2022

Greatest drum solo of all time. I mean, I worship at the Church of the Holy Trinity (Geddy, Alex and Neil) ā€¦ but this has to be seen to be believed.

4 Likes

Wow. Talk about maximizing a minimalist kit. Incredible. The technique is so interesting. Neilā€™s kit was so vast by comparison! And of course, to see it done live - 19 times in my case - carries weight. I still prefer Neilā€™s solo. That said, Iā€™m gonna watch Mr. Morelloā€™s solo againā€¦ Thanks for sharing. :+1:

1 Like

Plenty of :drum::person_with_crown:ā€™s hereā€¦

My plan for Friday is:

2 Likes

600ā€™sā€¦

Neil (RIP) was someone who just loved music. It wasnā€™t about him. It was about the continuation of all that went before him.

Edit: He might have added a few new things for the next Generation to followā€¦

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Happy Friday. The end of a wild week. Feel like something a bit more chill

Some great work being done on this one.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL SP200 > HiFIMAN EDXS

The Maestro Mini Is a set literally made for this album. Incredible pairing :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Apple Music>Galaxy S22>ifi Gryphon >Symphonium Meteor

1 Like

I might end up being the only one who loves these guys but hereā€™s a 41 minute studio session from a band called Ill Considered:
Check out some of their albums if you like this kind of stuff tooā€¦

1 Like

Starting the week with my V2ā€™s. I will be Workinā€™, Steaminā€™, Cookinā€™ and Relaxinā€™. :grin:
Much multi-tasking ahead.

One of my favorite movie soundtracks. Fairly unique.

1 Like

AMHD>iFi Gryphon >Moondrop Variations

The sound isnā€™t the best as itā€™s an audience phone recording but I had to post this video of one of the worlds great guitarists tributes to the recently passed Jeff Beckā€¦
(Turn up the volume for best effect.)

We love you Jeff :heart: RIPā€¦

3 Likes
1 Like