Listening to tonight (Part 2)

The bass in this is so organic and like over ear headphones on the Serial. Unlike the bass reproduction of any other IEM I’ve known.

1 Like

These were phenomenal on a single DD I’ve been trying out. Thanks I’ll come back to these!

1 Like

FLAC > CMUS > Jnog > BasX A-100 > Klipsch R41M

3 Likes

Classic rock alert !!

I have been testing out the OG Teas I got in the mail this weekend. Here are some tracks that I got to today to test out the my newest IEM. I had some more in a post I did in the Tea Cult, since I am officially a member.

5 Likes

I enjoy music that’s off the beaten path.
Shaolin Afronauts are that… Kinda’ like a poor mans Snarky Puppy

2 Likes
3 Likes

Skalpel are a pair of talented Polish nu-jazz dj’s, musicians, music producers Marcin Cichy & Igor Pudlo.
I enjoy their work.

3 Likes

Interesting. I like how the room becomes effectively one of the main elements of the piece!

1 Like

Yeah, no doubt. There’s been an awful lot of great music recorded in churches and similar buildings for their natural reverberant effects. Did you notice that they’re firing a pair of monitor speakers out into the room which seems to thicken up the sound considerably, especially at the start of the tune when the camera enters the room ?
I kinda wish the miking on the bass was a little louder and the sax toned down a notch. That bass fingering is fantastic. He must have had tired hands after that one. They’re very talented musicians, you should check out more of their work…

2 Likes

Some old skool jams

Phone → Sony LinkBuds

Spotify > iFi Zen Dac v2 > Sennheiser HD 6XX

2 Likes

roon → Spring3 KTE → OOR/Hypsos → Susvara

2 Likes

Come at me bros

4 Likes

I kinda like that song! I like the movie too. I will most likely see the new one as well. I wonder what the musical score will be like in the new film.

Here’s a cool jazz album I’ve been listening to lately. Imho.
Nim Sadot is a London based bass player.
His band is : Nim Quartet.
Full Album
You can buy this album on Bandcamp
There are a few other artists that I like on this record label as well… Proved Records.

2 Likes

Four hours of Florence and the Machine tonight with my new buddies.

7 Likes

One of the latest tunes from GoGo Penguin

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ve shared this before. The Motet is one of my fav funky jam bands and it is Funky Friday :notes:
… whatever, it’s what’s playing now from the current queue list at this moment

roon → Spring3 KTE → OOR/Hypsos → TH909

Adding another vid from The Motet just cuz …

1 Like

Fostex TH909 :headphones:

3 Likes

Ha,ha… What’s the BPM of this cut ? Good stuff…
I’m tuckered out, feel like I just participated in a fitness workout video.

2 Likes