Listening to tonight (Part 2)

4 Likes

YOU just keep me hanging on

2 Likes

1 Like

Kavinsky - Nightcall

Nightcall | Kavinsky

1 Like

Check out Dreams & Imaginations Anthology by Two Steps From Hell on Amazon Music
https://music.amazon.com/albums/B089N4Q4LC?ref=dm_sh_RuxKAmXwTFrUsPxIcAeIg43uf

OMG & I thought Epic Score was good. This is way better? Resolution wise yes for sure. It’s not just one type of thing musically though. Not just classical. There are hints of African, Arabic & Latin percussive elements. There is EDM stuff, there is ambient. There is mega bass stuff. There is guitar stuff. There is vocal choir stuff. There are female vocal things.

Im bragging on it listening on HD599SE & Topping A70 Pro on low gain, bluetooth streaming LDAC from my Galaxy S23 to iFi Zen Blue V2.

3 Likes

1 Like

Good stuff, Apple music can sometimes hit with their discoveries.

3 Likes

Listening on vinyl.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I am checking this out right now. Very easy to just slip right
into! :sunglasses: Thanks for sharing. :notes:

2 Likes

That was nice. I wanted to keep that live vibe going so I found a good one on AMHD to do that with. This is Billy Cobham and “Compass Point”.

Lovin the 660S hooked up to the Liquid Platinum tonight, that is a nice combo.

5 Likes

Maybe up your street (or not). Recent discovery of mine…this young Scottish electronic artist Sam Gallaitry has Synesthesia and it comes across in the way he puts music together. ‘Long Distance’, ‘Ceremony’, ‘Midnight Racer’ were my favourite tracks :+1:

2 Likes

Reminded of Indian Classical days so tonight I get back to it. Ravi Shankar’s collaborations with Philip Glass are timeless. Philip Glass’s lesser known Orion album was commissioned for the Cultural Olympiad before Athens 2004 Games and RS’s protegè worked on the ‘India’ track.

I lost count how many times I’ve heard passages

Thanks for indulging. Have a good night, wherever listening takes you this evening :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for the rec, he’s got some good songs…including Long Distance and Midnight Racer. Will be on the look out for new drops. :notes:

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638427472868705486

RoonShareImage-638427508003947860

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638427539428977115