Listening to tonight (Part 2)

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

TGIF, baby! Itā€™s been a brutal week. Finally get some speaker time! Starting off with a favorite from the local collection. Enjoy the eve, folksā€¦

1 Like

Letā€™s Goooooo! Time to turn it up.

Again wit the 660S tonight. And Iā€™m OK with thatā€¦ :notes:

EDIT: I have to give AMHD props for employing gapless playback in the player. It makes a big difference in the listening experience.

4 Likes

I found this whilst trolling on AMHD. I like it. Itā€™s a well-done record. Some great work being done for sure. Itā€™s Mark Miller and " Maze of My Mind".

4 Likes

Wow, another great find. Iā€™m finding it to be a cool, eclectic collection of work. This is Matteo Mancuso and " The Journey". Great session tonight!

2 Likes
6 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

Penon DomešŸŒŠ

2 Likes

Getting a late start tonight. Had a rough one. But hey, time for some music. Starting with something different with some energy. So here we goā€¦

Soooooo good. Got the HE1000 on tonight. Sweet bliss! And we funk onā€¦ :headphones:

5 Likes

Alright! After that cool trip, took a break and now am shifting gears into more classic territory. Itā€™s the legend Eric Johnson and ā€œVenus Isleā€.

1 Like

4 Likes
4 Likes

New Moondog fan
Album - Elpmas

3 Likes

Fond memories of me (on drums) and my friend (on guitar) jamming to this song in HSā€¦ :metal:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Love the atmosphere in this one, good stuff! The picture of this song and the ambience reminds me of a camera review vid my bro sent me not too long ago, shot in the backdrop of Tokyo. Although a bit off topic, figured Iā€™d share to convey what I was talking about. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Albeit a silly video (imo), this is still currently my fav song of all time from PVD.

4 Likes