Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Hear hear, @Raptor168 ! :beers:

To help kick off the weekend, wanted to share an awesome ambient remix of one of my faves from Orbital. :beers:

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Boppin around the house doin some small projects. I have a nice smooth groove going to enhance the experience! My man Larry Carlton and one of my fave albums of his, “Fingerprints”

The new interconnects sound great. They are settling in already.

1 Like

I am listening to some jazz tonight on this beautiful setup with ZMF Bokeh.

4 Likes

Just curious to the new addition, care to share which you got? :nerd_face:

There’s just something awesome about analog meters imho. Nice setup! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man, the xDuoo has analog meter, the one on the Topping is display haha

1 Like

G’Day, Sir! I have been slowly cleaning up the cable plant, replacing the basic WBC XLR cables I was using for these:

Mogami GOLD AES-03 Digital/Analog XLR Cable, XLR-Female to XLR-Male, 3-Pin, Gold Contacts, Straight Connectors

This morning I replaced the interconnect run between the DAC and the Switcher, a foundational run. I wasn’t able to do every run all at once because these are on the more expensive side. But each interconnect I have been doing has brought out a bit more depth in the low end and better over detail retrieval. Now everything in the chain is Mogami. I am a big Mogami guy. I feel it hits the sweet spot in performance for money.

1 Like

Felt like some guitar work. I have a nice one going, too. This is Calum Grahm and “Phoenix Rising”.

2 Likes

Nice, good stuff right there for sure! :+1:

:heart:

1 Like

Steve Vai Rocks

2 Likes

Are there three devices stacked together? Feeling bad for the topping underneath haha

1 Like

Blast from the past
I still have two of his albums. :microphone:

2 Likes

Finally getting back to the music. Unfucking believable what happened today. At least they got the bastard. Anyway, time to get away from that nonsense. It’s Saturday night, which means it’s time for some Porcupine Tree! AMHD apparently knows this, and has curated an amazing playlist for my listening pleasure.

Got the 660S/Liquid Platinum combo working tonight. I like this pairing more every time I listen to it. :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Apparently just discovering new stuff

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Well yeah actually haha. But the Topping is happy(the metallic alloy says hi) :rofl: