Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Funny to think of that as boomer music, I am a gen-Xer and I listened to Boston to drive my boomer parents nuts when I was a kid. I am guessing this depends on which end of the generation we are talking about. Granted most of the music I enjoy is from my childhood, not my teen years. Including what I was listening to this afternoon ( Abraxas was released in 1970 ).

2 Likes

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue > Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue > Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

2 Likes

So, after a strange, self-imposed isolation in the living room last week (my Wife went away on a road trip with my sister and basically I didn’t know what to do with myself!) where I spent said week with my old Topping MX-3, my bride is back home and things are back to normal. Which means… back on the desktop system! Don’t get me wrong, That little MX-3 still did great and I enjoyed the Hell out of it. But geez, this system sounds so good. I am kind of discovering it again. And to mark the occasion, I thought I would spin up some interesting stuff. Welcome home, honey.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

3 Likes

Soekris 2541 → Feliks Echo MKi → Gold Lions → 8xx

Holographic imaging that is loads of fun. Right in it!

Man, my nightly drives home hitting right tonight, guys.

Just found this band and man oh man, the production is incredible.

1 Like

Epic track

1 Like

oof … yes, agreed

I have just bought the ier-z1r, used from an Italian guy in Head-fi, and that Tron track is quite unique with them. The bass do really sound more like headphones than an IEM.

1 Like

I’m actually quite jealous, they must be an incredible set. The Tron soundtrack has been one of my favorites since I saw the movie in theaters with my buddy all the way back in 2010. Went in for daft punk, and stayed for … well, daft punk. The soundtrack in an Imax theater was such an experience.

1 Like

You want good vibes? I got good vibes here. Enjoy if you need a journey.

AHD → Sagra → MZ2 → AB1266

3 Likes

This is a great song to test good equipment (soundstage, bass…):

3 Likes

It’s 2:30 in the morning and I’m enjoying the heck out of this as thought I had full over-ear headphones on. I don’t think I need to mention which IEMs I’m using any more.

2 Likes

great track, great album

This long weekend (Canada) is dedicated to my HE6se V2’s. Today with some golden oldies. I have been making little “best of” playlists and today is 70’s rock. :grin:

4 Likes

Kirk Hammett solo EP? Checking out…

1 Like

Cabazz, a cool Swedish jazz band. To me anyway.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes