Tidal > xDuoo XD-05 Basic > Hifiman HE-5xx

2 Likes

:metal:

2 Likes

Once of my all time favorites.

5 Likes

[Full albums - some utube links failing me]

1 Like

First thought i heard Nick Cave there, but this is a new acquaintance for me…

Spotify > fiio olympus 2 > Hifiman HE-4XX

2 Likes

AMHD>Questyle M15>Raptgo Hook…bro

Classical more than anything. Sometimes an aria. Although female jazz vocals are also relaxing.

1 Like

HBB always mentions Sultans of Swings so I went and listened to what its all about. Dire Straits is prettyyy nice

2 Likes

Dire Straights has some interesting stuff. Most of their popular stuff is on Brothers In Arms, which was an 85 release, and got overplayed at the time.

Another one that HBB talks about occasionally, usually when covering planar sets and the speed of them, is Stevie Ray Vaughan. Listening to Couldn’t Stand the Weather you will understand why.

I was fortunate enough to see Stevie Ray Vaughan perform live in Omaha in 85. I wish I could have seen the Corpus Christi with Eric Johnson as the opener ( I included Cliffs of Dover from him ). Vaughan passed away in 1990 at the age of 35 in a helicopter crash. It sticks in my head because I was moving my soon to be wife in the day the news broke.

5 Likes

@John_W_Clark My daughter was at Stevie’s last concert at Alpine Valley, the
night of that crash. Says the concert was amazing.

1 Like

roon server → Sonore ultraRendu → Holo Spring3 KTE → Ferrum Oor+Hypsos → Hifiman Susvara

2 Likes

2 Likes

Enjoying this one at the moment. I love this man’s work

Enjoying the TA-20 tonight as well. These PS Vane tubes have been a real surprise. Great little amp.

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 > Focal Elegia

2 Likes

I need genuine metal lovers to verify if this is amazing

Something New n Funky from Lettuce for this Friday night…

roon → Allo DigiOne → Schiit Yggdrasil → Violectric V550 → Hifiman HE6se v2

2 Likes

Check out the entire 2021 album. I really liked it…

1 Like

roon → ultraRendu → Spring3 KTE → OOR+Hypsos → HE6se v2

2 Likes

Doin a little virtual clubbing tonight! Found this nice duo

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 > Focal Elegia

2 Likes

Now this is what I absolutely love about a hifi community. I listen to very different genres than most of you… But that doesn’t mean im not open to new tracks. Many new artists and even some I had forgotten about in my senior days. Sit back and listen to your suggestions on my “silly” system. AKA home theater. Crank it up a little or more, kick my workman feet up guzzle coffee and rock on.

1 Like

Here is one I think some of you guys and gals will like. Soundtrack: Six Underground.
The movie is also on Netflix. A fun film and a bangin soundtrack… crank your subs

1 Like