Listening to tonight (Part 2)

:sparkling_heart:

recording quality is fire :fire:

4 Likes
7 Likes

These guys are great. I stumbled onto them a few months ago. I think they are called Watchhouse now. Does anyone know what mic they are using?

Here is what i found in the comments :wink:
I think the singer is an audio engineer himself, all of their stuff sounds great!

Really outstanding performance, all of it

2 Likes

61GsWBw7zRS.UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85

I started listening to this six and a half hour playlist on AMHD
It has a lot of good songs and covers on it
It is worth taking a look at and listen to if you like rock.

PC->AMHD->Modius->Asgard3->ZMF Atrium

Courtney never disappoints me. I thoroughly enjoy all of her albums. So well recorded, so delicate. Punchy low end, always. Vocals seem to be untouched but forward in the mix and it just sounds so good on a mid centric set.

1 Like

As a result of severe weather, all services except power were/are down. So, I went to the CD collection and decided to play some Tom Petty CDs. Started with the “Echo” album

I Hadn’t heard this one in a long while, so I enjoyed it. It was late and I never made it to the second CD, which would have been “Highway Companion”! But this brings a good point regarding being too reliant on online services. It’s sure nice to have that collection on tap whenever you want it.

Local CD > SMSL M200 > Realistic 7-band EQ > Denon AVR-2808CI > Focal Elegia

1 Like

Yet another one from spotifys discover weekly :slight_smile:

Spotify > Ifi Zen dac v2 > yamaha a-s501 > B&W 685 s2

1 Like

@Rinderkappajoe Re Mandolin Orange. Great find, thanks. NPR/Tiny Desk recordings are always good, but this is exceptional. I enjoyed it very much.

3 Likes

Timeless > BTR5

5 Likes

HeyDay’s

Original was good
 Old Norse version? Hits different

1 Like

I just listened to the English version on Tidal through the Z1R. Lol. When the bass kicked in I nearly fell out of bed!

1 Like

Not totally sure why, but it’s almost like there’s more power in the words in Old Norse.

1 Like

Waking myself up with a good cup of coffee and some Coltrane. Life is good sometimes :notes::notes:

5 Likes

RIP Jeff Beck :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Amazon Ultra HD > iDSD Micro > Serratus

2 Likes
2 Likes

One of my favorite albums from 2022

Greatest drum solo of all time. I mean, I worship at the Church of the Holy Trinity (Geddy, Alex and Neil) 
 but this has to be seen to be believed.

4 Likes