Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Spotify > macbook pro > koss kph30i

Back home, after a short visit at the hospital, but still a bit reduced, so lying on the coach with my macbook and my kph30i seems like a good compromise :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

FLAC -> CMUS -> Enog -> THX 789 -> Zeus

1 Like

Proving once again just how easily influenced I am by my peers…

FLAC (Amazon HD) > Bifrost 2 > Asgard 3 > TH-610

2 Likes

Can I ask what Zeus is? It sounds awesome but i have never heard of it. Is it a headphone or IEM or speaker?

1 Like
1 Like

Zeus are the Harmonicdyne Zeus headphones. I just type Zeus because it’s shorter.

1 Like

Oh its a Harmonic Dyne headphone. I haven’t kept up to speed with zeos vids to be honest. He will make me want to buy more things.

Do they sound nice?

Yes. I’m enjoying them quite nicely. They’re comfortable and great for easy listening across many genre’s I’m finding.

My only complaint is the same as Z’s if you watch that video, and that’s the included cable. It’s stiff. It seems like it should be a power cable for an amplifier instead. Then the worst part is the end is an 1/8 SE with a push-on 1/4 adapter that doesn’t really stay connected if you’re swapping them around to different amps.

That problem should be solved in the next few days when my custom Hart Audio cables arrive.

Otherwise, I can recommend the headphones, with cable swap to something better.

1 Like

FLAC -> CMUS -> Enog -> THX 789 -> Zeus

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve been looking for something sort of like a nighthawk sound but with less hump. I have even had an Aeolus and to me it sounded nothing like the same sort of tonal balance. It just wasn’t for me and sounded to closed in. I have a 58X jubilee and i do like that however its bass isn’t that strong. I have also tried the Aeon closed and its the most boring headphone ever to me. Im just lost as to where to go next.

1 Like

1 Like

Remaster of the full album is pretty good:

24/96 FLAC (Qobuz) > Audirvana > Denafrips Ares II > Monolith Liquid Platinum > Audeze LCD-2 (rev 1 prefazor)

1 Like

spotify > modi3/magni3 > koss ksc75 (with headband and yaxi mod)

1 Like

Flac > CMUS > SHP9500

I don’t have much, but I enjoy what I do have.

3 Likes

holy shit, I was jsut about to post that same track. What a coincidence, especially considering the artist is fairly small in audience. :smiley:

Also check out “flicker of light”, “looking back”, and “seize the day”
Similar artists: dimatis, sappheiros, eminus, cma, blackmill, day 7, vexaic

1 Like

That is all that matters my friend. Enjoy the music!

1 Like

Tidal via Roon → HQPlayer (768k, sinc-M) Aune x8 Magic DAC w\Burson Op-Amp → Emotiva BasX-a100 → Beyerdynamic DT800 600ohm

2 Likes