Little Dot MKII

I still use mine to drive my 660s when I use them :+1: DMS likes it too…

1 Like

I see someone just watched a DMS video! Nice! I’ll get them next year. No doubt.

now you’ve got to get the MkIII, not the III SE (it sucks apparently) and see how different they sound and whether the small difference is worth finding the extra for the MkIII. :slight_smile:

It would be interesting to hear the difference for sure :+1:…I mostly listen to IEM’s so that’s something another forum member might be able to shed some light on?

Using the ifi nano line out port to feed the little dot? I do the same with my ta20. I love that little thing.

1 Like

Random question. I currently have the 6xx and I am wanting something with some more bass extension and impact for listening to stuff like the Gorillaz or Twenty One Pilots, just something more fun. I was looking at the LCD-2c, but after watching DMS’s video this amp really intrigues me.

So the question is, how would buying this amp for my 6xx compare to just buying the LCD-2c? Other than the fact that it costs significantly less.
I currently run my 6xx off of a JDS Labs Element 1.

Senn aren’t known for their bass, but a warm DAC and Amp working together will help to a point, but probably not to your satisfaction.

Some say you haven’t truely heard what senns (hd6??) are capable of until you try them on a good tube amp. I am trying to find this out myself.

1 Like

So I can’t fairly compare the 6xx with the LCD-2C as I haven’t heard the latter, plus they are 2 very different headphones. I can say that yes, the 6xx gain significant bass extension and impact when driven by a tube amp. They don’t turn into subwoofers on your head per se, but they are a very different experience on tubes than with solid state amps.

I’ll shamelessly plug my own 6xx review. I talk more about their transformation on tubes within:

1 Like