Looking for a 300-400$ dollar sub for my Wharfedale EVO 4.1

There is this “After this setup is completed, the volume control on your system’s main amplifier or pre-amplifier will be the volume control for both your subwoofer and speakers together. If your subwoofer is connected to the
L/R Pre-Amp Outputs of a receiver there will be no subwoofer volume in that receiver to set before setting the subwoofer’s gain control.2”

Since amp has a dedicated SW out, i would just use single strait RCA. Less hassle, less possible issues.

2 Likes

Okaaay tried the spl 100 extensively for a few days tweaking crossover and gain and it’s definitely been an awesome addition to my system, now all my music has a loot more body and I don’t hear it as a separate speaker, and of course when it’s time to kick hard it rocks!! It has a bit of port noise on certain frequencies if you turn the volume up but nothing really notable. (Had to set the crossover around 80Hz for it to blend properly though! If I set it to 60Hz I loose body on instruments and it only boosts really down low, so it gets separated from my speaker sound)

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Awesome! I am happy it’s working out for you👍

1 Like