🔷 Monoprice Retro

Which changes in bass, mids and airiness would you recommend for competitive gaming?

When I play competitive games like CSGO or Rainbow Six Siege I turn off the EQ because I find the stock sound signature good to play games. But if you want to keep the EQ on you can increase the gain around 500hz-2khz (Footsteps and weapon sounds are in that range) and disable the 215hz filter.

1 Like

I just found this and copy your setting… Sound a bit more “organized” now if I have to describe it in one word, Im pleased to listen to my music with them and be more than happy for what they cost me anyway... Im a rookie when it comes to EQ things so if you don`t mind will you be kind and do EQ settings with what you will change if you were playing competitive games? Since is Christmas …I will wish you all the best and Merry Xmas to you and everyone else here!

1 Like

Sorry for the late response.

To competitive games increase the gain around 250hz to 2khz. Sounds like footsteps, shots, etc. are in that range. Or maybe instead of increasing the gain, you can decrease the gain of the other frequencies and let sub-bass and mids on 0dB.