No Serious Business - IEM Edition

I have one more question tho

Question

https://media.tenor.com/images/a1505c6e6d37aa2b7c5953741c0177dc/tenor.gif

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what I am more disappointed in, the site for not showing the gif properly in the hidden tag, me for clicking the link, or nymz for that low of a troll.

Have my like sir.

3 Likes

@Resolution :smirk:

4 Likes

Ill have to get it then

1 Like

Mini UM 3DT from what others have said.

But maybe @Resolution can comment on thatā€¦

Yeah, he hasnt shut about it.

He even said to me he likes it more than his monarch. Go figureā€¦

kazuma-sato-konosuba

What are you waiting for then? :smirk:

My foam mod can fix the treble if you find it peaky. + tape mod for extra BASSSSS

1 Like

Pretty much. A safer tuning. The speed and note weight is not quite as good. But it does a lot of the things the 3DT does well enough it is a good purchase before the 3DT especially for the price.

2 Likes

Ali sale. Its on the cart :slight_smile:

Will try to mod it, yeah! Any other cheap rec?

1 Like

LZ Z04A + Mod, dont rec it without it though.

But with the mod, it is the cheapest way to find out if you like LZĀ“s old house tuning (old, as in before the A7 lol).

Will check. What about gs audio or full ba?

They aint budgetā€¦

Unless you consider budget sub 100 usd lol.

In that case, just get the GD3A.

Looks like it is going to be $18 or so from the niceHCK Ali store in about 2 days.

Damn, that is definitely worth it IF you use my mod.

The Z04A has their old house tuning, which from what I have heard. They are pretty much the only brand with anything like it.

lol, pretty close actually.

Iā€™ll say this. Of all my IEMs that are tucked away behind glass in their watch cases, the MEST MKII is the only IEM that has itā€™s own special case I bought for it and it sits at my desk with me at all times.

@nymz That should tell you all you need to know. :wink:

Iā€™ve called it a baby 3DT yes. Itā€™s not as visceral, it doesnā€™t slam as hard and the treble is not nearly as extreme.

2 Likes

How many IEMs does your watch box hold. Trying to figure out if I have a full box and should just get one.

1 Like

Actually, if you are itching to get something new. Try the LZ Z04A, since I believe you did buy the Yincrow X6, so you should have some foams ready to tear apart lol.

(its mainly me hoping that the A4 Pro has their old house tuning, which would mean that if you guys like the Z04A, the A4 Pro would be something you like as wellā€¦assuming it has that tuning of courseā€¦)

Similarish treble? @nymz @Resolution

Different mids tho, but ill take a look!

1 Like

Sure will also look!

Just realized its not 3ba :frowning:

1 Like