Now Co-Opt to Pad Smut / Does Anyone Feel Bad Buying Chinese HiFi Goods?

3 Likes

That‘s life man.
Is not new,that was already years ago and will remain so. The worst thing is we have to pay more for the products so you have better working conditions. But that’s not it, who benefits from it. The monkeys sit up there. That’s the goal.
In poor countries, people are excluded so they can eat. They make gold out of shit and we buy it and look forward to it. We will be exploited in other ways by still being allowed to pay more. Because we are even stupider than the politicians Are you even stupider in truth. But it’s a good thing that we believe it.
Climate goals, customs fees Wtc all a lie. To make even more profit. What about health insurance, or help if our parents are old? Absolutely nothing. Make no head what all Made in China could be, it’s enough if you It would come from there. You’d be even more annoyed if you knew what the products cost in production and what you paid for them. Why do Chinese offer an aftermarket? Because you do not throw anything away and know what’s on it .What do not know the least today. Kick off the cap to buy new, finish.Other fathers have tried something else to repair or gave it to repair.And also the Chinese tried now synonymous only try made shit to gold.Simmer I think if he tries cheap copies For sale, the negligence.Car products.Take a look on Ebay how cheap you pay for Op amp. Most are Copys.From the good dealer pay $ 2 more and the shipping is 4 times as high for it. So you think it over again.25 $ for a chip with shipping are still cheaper than a new amplifier that may sound like shit or is good.That is the sad life. We could better do it but not. Why Can we not import wheat into poor countries so you do not have to go no hungry? In return, we can get something else like rice or corn.
In principle, it would be easy to start a rebellion that would never make one. Or push the button for the beautiful atom bomb. You think Donald dare?:grin:

Hey what if we call that the pads’ labia minora:thinking: :no_mouth:

1 Like

Their was a time when we used to mock and degrade Chinese product, fast forward many years and look at the current market. Filled with Chinese products, sure we can’t have 100% non Chinese products but would you like to be soo dependent on it them that Chinese government can use it against you ?

I believe it’s healthy not to be too dependent on someone for it can come and bite us later on. As much as I’d love to try Japanese or German Audio products they are way too expensive for me atm plus inaccessible due to shipping limitations by the company . Maybe I’d try them when I get a paying job and be like Zeos, a Wall of headphones and speakers on the side to stare at with a drawer filled with Ear pads.

Btw any suggestions on where to buy used Audio gear from trusted ppl ?

1 Like

2 Likes

“In unrelated news, Hifiguides has now been blacklisted in China”

A badge of honour.

There is an Ebay like audio mart sites for whatever region your in
Us audio mart
Canuck audio mart
Etc
Sellers have track ratings and reviews from other buyers