Nymzreviews.com official thread

I had to check back, because I didn’t recall correctly: I did have tested the spring tips on xba-N3. For me, it didn’t tame sub-bass; it tamed the midbass though, but also made it muddy. I obtained the best results with spinfit cp360… Or with any tip and the crinacle peq on the q5K!!

Just gotta mention that if you want to clean up the N3, the Canal Works CWU-GDEC have a bigger effect than the Sprint tips does for me at least.

7hz Salnotes Zero Frequency Response Graph

Step 1 - Find a recipe:

Step 2 - Bake the cookies:

Step 3 - Eat them all!

Do I really need to say anything else or even review it?

Guess I will gladly do it.

12 Likes

Comparison to the Chu and KAI please :pray:

3 Likes

Chu is a must. Titan S also comes to mind.

4 Likes

kinda sus… sure this isn’t a secret collab? :joy:

2 Likes

I would 100% sign my name on this for 20$. Not even joking.

11 Likes

Im dumb. Has been done.

:person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

10 Likes

really interesting, wasn’t planning to buy them but to get a sense of the lava tuning for 20$ is awesome

3 Likes

If I can dip that treble at 3KHz to 4KHz down 3 dB with a mod.

1 Like

You can with a simple filter, im pretty sure. I won’t do it tho.

@nymz You’ve convinced me. Just bought the Zeros. Hoping they turn out better than the KAI :pray:

Different signatures overall. Zero tilts to bright, KAI is warmer.

I had a slight problem on my left earpiece of Kai and they already sent a replacement unit no questions asked. Same treatment as penon gave me. Respect.

My impressions of KAI or any talk about it other than the obvious was postponed by me, until I get a new set, and HBB agreed for me to wait.

1 Like

I’ll look into them. Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Soft Like Cat Paw

3 Likes

hi guys, im looking for a new iem and i could use some help please, thanks you so much :heart:

1 Like

Might have to pass on these. Not seeing them anywhere else and with shipping these will cost me $40. Not sure any tip is worth that much to me.

2 Likes

yeah, they are quite expensive. :sweat_smile:

If you buy something else from Amazon.co.jp and get the tips, the shipping charges appear to be calculated based on all the things you get. So you can make it feel less awful that way…

1 Like