▶ Official Missing Gear Request Thread

I’d like to nominate something that is a little out of the ordinary, but for those of us who work in high noise environments that still like to go musical, the BeyerDynamic Lagoon ANC Traveler has been an absolutely fantastic set of phones. They have been a real workhorse that can deliver durability, great niose cancelling, can do meetings and all that office stuff but is also incredibly musical as well. They sound good to the point that I listen to them at home too. Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

Done :+1:

A post was merged into an existing topic: :large_blue_diamond: BeyerDynamic Lagoon ANC Traveler

Thank you very much :ok_hand::+1:

Dunu SA6 please

Here it is :+1:

1 Like

QDC Anole VX and 64 Audio U12t please

Here they are :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your work in making the site even better Delta9K. I really appreciate it

Can you add Moondrop Illumination and Moondrop Solis please

1 Like

Shuoer EJ07/EJ07m :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those seem interesting, not many cheap tribrids out there

For the new grados, the x series, what do you guys plan to do about it? Create a separate sr60x 80x 125x page or leave it in the original 80e, 125 e thread?

1 Like

I’m working right now but I will get these requests after my zooms for the day have finished. Bear with me.

I’m going to check in with the other mods and get some input from the group. I’ll get back with you after and let you know

ThanksII

2 Likes

Here ya go :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your work! Appreciate it. There was no rush, but ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words

Here you go :+1:

The fact that they are a popular headphone with a strong loyal following, the consensus is to create separate topics for each.

1 Like

he1000se needs it’s place. they’re going to stay with me for life.

1 Like

Done :+1:

2 Likes

We need a thread for the brand new HiFiman Edition XS