▶ Official Missing Gear Request Thread

Those seem interesting, not many cheap tribrids out there

For the new grados, the x series, what do you guys plan to do about it? Create a separate sr60x 80x 125x page or leave it in the original 80e, 125 e thread?

1 Like

I’m working right now but I will get these requests after my zooms for the day have finished. Bear with me.

I’m going to check in with the other mods and get some input from the group. I’ll get back with you after and let you know

ThanksII

2 Likes

Here ya go :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your work! Appreciate it. There was no rush, but ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words

Here you go :+1:

The fact that they are a popular headphone with a strong loyal following, the consensus is to create separate topics for each.

1 Like

he1000se needs it’s place. they’re going to stay with me for life.

1 Like

Done :+1:

2 Likes

We need a thread for the brand new HiFiman Edition XS

Done now :wink:

1 Like

I’m surprised given the somewhat importance of the THIEAUDIO Monarch (now with Monarch MKII) released that there wasn’t a dedicated official thread. Clairvoyance doesn’t have one as well. Is it because not a lot of folks have them?

THIEAUDIO Monarch MKII link here:

Original Monarch reviews:
HBB:

The Headphone Show:

1 Like

:+1:

Need a thread for the new Monoprice $999 Monolith AMT headphones. Just became available to purchase today. I ordered a set to compare to the Gold Planar GL1200.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=43235

1 Like

Good call, I’ve been interested to hear how those perform since they first showed up on monoprices site.

1 Like

Tanchjim Prism please

There you go

1 Like

Thank you very much

Guess it’s time:

Reviews should be pouring in once folks get their hands on it