Original Sennheiser, half of the price, quality?

Just found This Original Sennheiser - https://aliexpress.com/e/_Dn1us3h Its on sale and for half of the real price.
My question is it good price and what is quality about that headset.
Anyone have anything similar? Thanks.

The HD600 is now a legendary piece of kit. It’s been around for literal decades and it’s a great mid-grade starter Headphone from what I’ve heard. The reason I’m commenting here is because of the fact that this particular Ali store doesn’t seem to have the best track record with an 88% approval rating and only one pair of HD600s sold - so beware with buying from them if you decide to.

I found a few links for you to consider from more reputable sources.
Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

If you live in the US, that Amazon listing is a banger price.
Also, just a side note, if you’re willing to deal with the reduction in build quality, the HD6XX by drop is essentially the same headphone for less money. Look it into!

EDIT: Disregard my comment about the HD600 being the HD6XX with a reduction in build, it’s actually the HD650 I was thinking of.

wouldnt buy a hd600 for 350 from ali, when you can get them for this price from reputable seller when theres a sale or simply buy used or a 6xx ^^

1 Like

it’s AliE…that means FAAAKE!

Senator Vreenak GIF - Senator Vreenak Star GIFs

Highly recommended the hd600, but definitely wouldn’t buy it from Ali when you can get it cheaper from Amazon with way lower risk.

Just FYI, the HD6XX is actually the HD650 with a slightly different/lesser build. They are warmer and have a bit more bass and bass extension than the HD600. Just wanted to mention this in case OP is actually looking specifically for the HD600 because buying the HD6XX wouldn’t be the same.

That said, I have owned both the 600 and 650 and I actually prefer the 650 myself mostly because of that added presence in the low end.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right - That’s my mistake. I’ll make sure to edit my comment to lessen the chance of confusion. Thank you for pointing that out!

1 Like