Please, help me choose a good pair of headphones under $200

The “)” gave it away

I didn’t know it was just a Russian thing. Interesting.

Do contact them, tell them that you are an interested buyer from Russia, but can’t seem to find their headphones in your region.

I imagine they’d ask, if I want to buy them in bulk :rofl:

1 Like

Oh yeah, it is. Well, I think Ukrainian people use it too, but outside of Russia and Ukraine, I haven’t seen it.

The first time a friend of mine texted “)”, I thought that she accidentally pressed it on her phone. After she kept using “)” I thought that her phone’s screen was broken.

Eventually I got curious and asked the meaning behind it. Then I understood it and knew how and when to use it hahaha.

That’s the thing, make sure you make it clear that you are just a passionate individual. Be friendly, be nice. Companies respect that.

1 Like

Oh yeah, it is. Well, I think Ukrainian people use it too, but outside of Russia and Ukraine, I haven’t seen it.

Oh, I had no idea. I’ll keep that in mind then

That’s the thing, make sure you make it clear that you are just a passionate individual. Be friendly, be nice. Companies respect that.

Thanks, man. I’ll contact them, once I’m ready :slight_smile: (I just put “)” unconsciously at first lol)

1 Like

No problem =)

Yes, it’s a subconscious thing, I don’t mind it. Tbh, I love it, but most people don’t understand its meaning.

1 Like