Recommendations for an all rounder IEM with $700 budget

Would have taken the offer, but just bought the lands :frowning: gl with the deal! One of the reasons I didnt get the oracle was the 2 month wait time

1 Like

I got them primarily just to compare to the originals and since I used to be buying stuff from, and in contact with Linsoul all the time, I didnā€™t mind the wait. I have enough stuff to listen to.

Both of them have hardly been used. Just used for evaluation purposes and stored ever since.

Yeah sorry, I wasnā€™t actually recā€™ing it. I was just trying to relay itā€™s my opinion anyone thinking about an OG Mest should just hold out and save up enough to get the MKII since it is clearly better.

I think I have a local seller that has demo set for both oracle and excalibur. Will probably check it out soon!

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry for saying this,
but itā€™s better to stretch your budget a bit to buy the Mest MK2,

2 Likes

My setā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s hard for me to justify paying more than 1k for an IEM or headphones :sob: So Iā€™ll probably look around within my budget, but I appreciate the recommendation!

DUNU Zen is unbeatable for metal music, very good transients and dynamics, without tiring high frequencies, with a unique bass helmetā€¦ !!!

1 Like

1 Like