The Prestigious JDS Labs Atom

They replied to me in like, one hour, and basically said “yes it’s on warranty, send it back to (address including RMA number)”. Excellent customer service.

I’ll send it back tomorrow. I’ll also buy an anti-static “bracelet” if I can because apparently my discharges are enormous. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

You braggin’?

4 Likes

No bent pins either by the way. It really was static electricity… a ton of it lol. I was wearing planars, maybe that made it worse? :thinking:

I like to wear my fuzzy pajamas in the winter and I find that I practically shoot mini lightning bolts out of my fingers when touching electronics. What is this static bracelet you speak of? I need to figure out a way to discharge my static electricity before I enter my audio room. Anybody know what the best way to do this is?

Something like that… But I haven’t bought one… yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Rosewill-Grounding-Alligator-RTK-002-Detachable/dp/B004N8ZQKY/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=anti+static+wrist+strap&qid=1581737906&sr=8-4

Received it, repaired, works well.

Got an e-mail when they received it at JDS Labs, Got an e-mail when they sent it back (with a tracking number I think).

Excellent :slight_smile:

My T50RPs get what they need again:

O5ZGrS3

1 Like

Also, this needs to be the official thread. Heh. Renamed to JDS Labs Atom too, otherwise it’s hard to find.

Agreed. Tagging @M0N so he sees it.

It’s too large to become an official thread, the site will go down if I try and move it to official lol. It’s pretty much official at this point anyway lol

Ah. Ok. Can you add “Labs” to the thread title?

Done then lol

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1:
Thanks!

Dang. What is it, a Pentium 2 233 server? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

IDK, just going of of trying to move other larger threads and failing lol. Don’t really feel like moving the posts one by one lol

1 Like

Moving 194 posts one by one lol noooo that’s fine

The Pentium II can support a max memory of 384MB, this site only had 256MB allocated.

1 Like

AMD K5, lol.

Some people put Khadas tone boards inside their JDS Atom. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The box plugging into itself just looks…unnatural.

JK. Looks fantastic.

1 Like

3 Likes