šŸ”¶ Thieaudio Clairvoyance

Got a B stock for $500

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great price. Give us your first impressions when you are ready, hehe

initial impressions sounds like a slightly more tonally balanced focal clear have yet to find anything offensive on these (as in sharp treble/overblown bass etc.) for the focal clears there are a couple songs that were on the edge of being offensive for me but those are somewhat outliers for my playlist.

kept cranking more and more volume into them and they still sounded relaxed even at ear shaking volumeā€¦ but still gives you all the detailā€¦

did the Clears and H.D Zeus have a baby? :joy:

2 Likes

I agree with that. They are very well tuned for almost anything.

Not aggressive at all and very neutral.

My only problem with them is that my most liked genre is electronic, from ambient and chilled to hard techno, and they lack some bass and treble gets tiring after a while. EQ helped with wavelet, but it is still not ideal.

Other than that, everytime I return to them I get shocked at how well they sound.

have you tip swapped at all? thinking about trying my T300 bass tips on it but still enjoying them with the spinfits

First I got the Spinfit CP 100 on L size, because the originals are M. The Spinfit that I got from Aliexpress are made from a different material than the ones provided from Thieaudio. The Aliexpress silicone was softer and more comfortable.

I bought the Azla sedna standard, short, and the Xelastec. I used the short for a long period of time. I feel that they provided a more open sound, they were very comfortable, but they push up (very, very few, but still noticeable) the bright tones, and I prefer the closer and bassier sound of the Spinfit. So, now I am using the Spinfit.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got quite a few tips around so Iā€™ll be doing some rolling this weekend probably
and dang Rex Incognito by Yu-Peng Chen and HOYO-MIX came onā€¦ well produced stuff really shines

Yesterday I was listening Elliotā€™s song from Euphoria. It really shines with the Clairvoyance

Spinfit sound less bassy for me in general

Less than the Azla?

To my ears yes.
The Azla gives more bass and more treble.
The Spinfit diffuses the sound more giving a more open sound and isolate less. I think itā€™s because they are thinner.

1 Like

When i had the clairs the azla xelastec M was PERFECT for me and it sat so deep in that every time i took it out there was a suction feel to it. Very deep insert .