Thinking of buying 2 new iems during the sale

Glad that you like both and that is an interesting comparison between the two. I would have to hear the T3 Plus for myself to come into a conclusion of my own. Comparing the Aria and Starfield in overall sounds, I say I prefer the Starfield’s neutral sound than the Arias, but that is just me.

I might as well do a comparison on the T2s I have with the T3+ once it arrives here, and yeah it might be a little bit unfair to the T2s, but I want to hear the possible improvements/downsides that they did on the T3+, so that I may determine if it’s truly their best so far or just one of the best.

Off-topic, but I wish Tin can get their shit together again, and produce good models again such as the T2s and P1s. Stop making shit like the Tin T5s because that one was just a huge WTF disappointment in terms of sounds.

3 Likes

7Hz Arrived just now, very excited to listen to this beauty

3 Likes

I just bought a used set of Timeless. Should be getting next week. Let’s go!
And ordered Chu so instead of Timeless + Titan S that rec to you, I’ll have Timeless and Chu.

3 Likes

hope you enjoy them, the timeless is so good at handling the top end, nothing i’ve heard sounds shouty or sibilant. I love it

1 Like

Really hoping you enjoy the Timeless, brother! I’ve loved mine since September and I’m happy I’ll have it in my rotation for a while :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Well I got an overall conclusion after getting the T3 Plus, they have improved upon the T2s and this is pretty much their best IEMs so far, despite Tin lately has been quietly forgotten due to their lackluster releases. The T3 Plus should be given more attention and I cannot believe these IEMs are an afterthought, while their T2 revisions, the P2 Plus, T2 Plus this, T5 that, T2 EVO, T-600 whatever the fuck model are they going to release on their lost ways are their mainline and I am baffled by their releases lately.

Let’s hope from now on, they are going to have a revival, using the T3 Plus’ sound as their main basis and improve upon it.

1 Like

Any could made a comparison between Olina and Oh10?

My feedback will be from what I remember from reviewers: I have Olina, but never heard OH10.

The Ikko set is a basshead dream come true: the bass is there, and of quality. The rest of the tuning kind of follows that; the set seems to be quite inoffensive in the treble region. It is a very musical set.

Olina is more balanced. a little too much energy in the highs, but you can easily mod it with the included filters to tame them. I personnaly tried the mod and didn’t really like it: the bass became too prominent for my taste. Appart from that, Olina is the master of technicalities (imaging and stage) for the price. If you want better technicalities, you’ll have to venture into the $200+ territory.

So comparing the 2 sets would be really hard: they are more complementary/different than similar, from what I’ve heard. If you have to chose between the two, I think you should identify yourself as a mid/treble lover or a basshead.

I think Dan compared olina and OH10 in one of his youtube videos.

1 Like