šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

Is that the pure silver or silver plated cable?

Pure silver according to xinhs

Iā€™m watching this until End :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Received my Mele a few weeks back and really enjoyed my time listening to them. Wrote down some of my thoughts here, thought Iā€™d share!

Tip wise, I enjoyed these with JVC Spiral Dots a lot for both its comfort and sound.

3 Likes

Thanks for the review @Perrivan

1 Like

Warning/Disclaimer: I have currently no way of graphing/proving what Iā€™m about to say, so take this with a kilobuck worth of salt. The mod is also reversible if you are carefull enough.

Yesterday night I was talking to Michael Bruce as he was trying to mod @paulwasabii 's set. One thing he claimed was that the nozle filter made a difference, and he proceded to change them to Tanya.

I instantly decided to sacrifice my set for science, as Iā€™ve been playing with filters on other IEMs that benefict from it (DQ6 for example). For this experiment I used 3 mods to A/B/C with Spinfits CP100:

1. Stock mesh;
  2. Tanyaā€™s Filters;
  3. No filter.

To my ears, they only change change an hair, but itā€™s enough to be audible. My conclusions are, if Iā€™m not placeboing:

1. Tanyaā€™s filter add treble and tame mid-bass. The end result is a more clear mid-bass, more sub-bass texture, more treble overall (also a, maybe fake, more sense of air), mids get better due to the overall changes;
  2. Without a filter you gain treble but you lose lower frequencies. Mids are also more prominent due to the tuning change.

For me, the sweet spot is with Tanyaā€™s filter. Itā€™s the middle ground and just gives a slight kick on the stock tuning. Keep in mind this donā€™t change dastrically the IEM in any way, itā€™s just small things that help to a better presentation, if thatā€™s your preference. Donā€™t expect for it to turn into a Tribid by changing a filter.

Iā€™m hoping we can get some graphs soon about it. Remember this is all tested by ear and it could be 100% placebo - donā€™t trust my brain, even I donā€™t do it.

Thanks for comming to my Ted Talk.

11 Likes

Not only the filter, but the tanya eartips make me very addicted with Mele. My head and body canā€™t stop shaking. Itā€™s very fun sounding with accurate tone instrument and intimate vocal. Watching podcast video, movie, playing codm, everything i love this set :heart:. Tanya eartips with jelly cable is perfect combination for my taste

3 Likes

Can i buy replacement mesh for the Mele ?

1 Like

Contact Linsoul. Iā€™m not sure.

1 Like

Can we get aftermarket Tanya tips on AliX?

You can. Tanya and O2 should be the same, Hanaā€™s are different, but you can just buy it and test to see what you prefer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Are these the right ones? Couldnā€™t find any other Tanchjim eartips on Alix.ļæ”11.50 29%OFF | Tanchjim T-APB T300 Earphone Tips Air Pressure Balance Silicone Eartips 1 Card

crinacle approves.

6 Likes

Itā€™s hard to get. One solution, you can bought the tanchim tanya 2nd (if available at online shop in your country) or you can look for other eartips that have a bore size of 4 mm, because the width of the Mele noozle hole is also 4 mm.

1 Like

Just checked Linsoul and saw them selling them directly on the page. :joy:

4 Likes

I saw, but 64$ to Europe :flushed:

1 Like

Its shows 6usd to me,which is close to 5ā‚¬

The earphone is 64

someone ordered from here ?

Thatā€™s a scam. Mele is a linsoul exclusive.

1 Like