🔶 Tripowin X HBB Olina

I believe it could be Tanya plus medium foam nozzle filter.

1 Like

Ah, the Unkown Soldier?

That’s a different thing. I did try it once and I didnt really liked it so yeah, SE.

1 Like

I mean the double filter mod.

I mean the double filter mod. based on the graph it seems a bit warmer than SE with more bass and less upper freqs.

Edit: Based on Paul’s measurements they’re identical past 200Hz:

Phinehas & The devil wears prada are fire :fire:
“Color decay” is absolutely amazing.
I’m waiting for 11/11 for the tea 2 but i was curios about the olina SE for a set to listen outside my house but from your description i guess they are not quite suited for metal lovers like us.
BTW - try to put another filter or do some filter mode, it might give a bit more of a kick and rumble

1 Like

Haha nice to see another fan of them. Have you heard of Fit For A King? I love them as much as TDWP and Phinehas. They’re putting out a new album in like 7 days ( :fire: Reaper goes hard :fire:).

Yeah so far I’m not sure whether I’ll be keeping the Olina SE, which sucks. Cause the more I use them, the more I love their comfort, fit and build, nothing beats them in that. It makes me wanna try modding them to see if that can help, cause outside of bass they are a pretty great set. Another set that I’ve been liking so far is the FiiO FH3. They have that bass, but don’t sacrifice the mids for it. Kind of torn between the two of them at the moment.
I got a couple IEMs to see which one would fit my tastes the best when compared to the Olina SE in this post. Might give you some info on some potential good IEMs. :+1:

2 Likes

sure did bro , i think “Deathgrip” was their first song i listened to , since then im still rocking them on my playlists , and sure waiting for their next album :love_you_gesture:

also, you must listen to “Currents” , one of my favorite bands ever, all of their albums are just :kiss: .

1 Like

Olina and FH3 are tuned “very” differently…! Olina is natural sounding. FH3 is very fun / energetic / not very natural and even incoherent you might say. but the point is , they aim different audience targets.
BTW if you want more bass out of Olina, you can stick a filter on vent. but even then it won’t kick as hard as sth like FH3.
Also you might consider PEQ … Olina takes it well. But yeah … Olina isn’t for people who want very fun and energetic sound.

2 Likes

Olina with Tanya Filter and Olina SE both are very close. Luckily I didn’t buy it because I already have an Olina OG with Tanya filter, stock cable, and Kbear 07 eartips. Best configuration for me.

1 Like

Looking for something relaxing to unwind with at night but with decent details, would the SE be it?

1 Like

4 Likes

Sweet combo just missing some Sake!

2 Likes

Has anyone cracked a solution for moisture build-up on the filters on the Olina SE? I got my pair a little over a week ago and am about to go through my second pair of replacement filters because of very jarring channel imbalance with the right channel being a lot softer than the left. I have spares of https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256802525169069.html these tuning foams lying around so I’m thinking I should just ditch the filters altogether and run the Olina’s naked with just the foams in the nozzle

you can use tanchjim tanya filters.

Mine were unlistenable after 3 hours with stock filter. Rocking tanya filters for half a year and not one issue… EVER.

2 Likes

Thanks, guess I’ll look into sourcing some.

I have the same issues, sometimes I don’t notice it as much if I’m just playing games or watching youtube but it’s becomes very apparent if I start listening to music after a gaming session and the vocals on every song are skewed left.

1 Like

Where can we buy the stock filters, and as well as the tanya filters I just seen.

Do I have to buy the tanya to get the filters or are they sold separately somewhere?

You have to buy the IEM to get the filters unfortunately

1 Like

im sorry wither they work o return. i buy i don’t like them i return it, no way in hell do i have to add filters!! shame on the people who tuned them.