🔶 Tripowin X HBB Olina

Ordered The Olina Today…Now comes the wait …It’s all about the music !

5 Likes

Hope I receive a GOLD one …Ha ha go ahead and call me a cheapskate …

1 Like

Not cheapskate. Wanting to win :slight_smile: 6 gold cards so goodluck and thanks for trust :pray:

6 Likes

Tripowin x HBB: Olina - Unboxing

Not the best unboxing pics but I’m at work at the moment. More to follow.

These feel great on hand and look even better than in pics.

Congratulations @hawaiibadboy :fire:, I thought u did very well with the Mele, and now you just proved me you were just starting, so credit where it’s due.

Impressions to follow in the next hours or tomorrow, as I have a feeling this will be one of the easiest reviews of my life. For now, 5 mins in and:

Tea Cult approved.

Regards,

nymz, the hawaiian dancer
CEO of 100$ bargains

28 Likes

Didn’t think they started shipping until the 8th?
How dyou get a set so early.?

Don't tell anyone, but I bribed two security guards, a dog, a baker, a postman and my own GF to get this before CNY end!

Review sample :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Jason’s review

I’m so hyped rn :exploding_head:

13 Likes

Think @nymz did fly to china and did a raid on the linsoul warehouse :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

can’t wait for mine!! He did a great review and was blown away. Not that i ever tried the o2 only ones i have are the Fiio FD3 pro.

1 Like

It’s beautiful set and packaging! I can’t wait to hear it myself in one month or more

(Trying not to cry)

3 Likes

Daannng, that’s awesome! You don’t have the O2 for comparison, do you? Should’ve sent the Olina to me for comparison :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure some YouTube reviewer will share a comparison video soon enough…

2 Likes

I will have soon, and also Aria :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s very cool, congratz. Olina does look dope - man, it’s going to be a long wait for the slow boat to deliver mine.

1 Like

Ohhh ok! Didn’t know you got them - loaners?

Yes. I’m sending my DM to another portuguese reviewer (Akros) and I asked him if he could send me one of each pairs since he has multiple. Will be good for comparitions :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oooh I was wondering if he’s Portuguese (name)! But he has a NZ accent in his videos haha. Nice!

1 Like

:eyes:

8 Likes

Akros, the man, the legend, the guy who decorates his christmas tree with IEMs. :laughing: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Beautiful! I thought they would be more greyish than blue, but they look great regardless!

2 Likes

They are more greyish, but they were reflecting LED light. I’m falling in love for it’s looks :heart:

3 Likes