🔶 Tripowin X HBB Olina

Hmm you’re not the first person to post issues with the resin faceplate. I’d recommend you reach out to linsoul to see what they can do about this. I hope it’s not a common QC problem

1 Like

Very Long Video Review, but I watched Until End to ensure that there is no reason for me to be dissatisfied with Olina.

3 Likes

Cal_lando is likely correct . Depends how deep it is.Your auto parts store will have scratch remover.
If its deep, 4000 grit paper first, lightly.

5mm. Yeah different weave densities might get you right where you want to be. I’ve got 2 on the bass - pretty happy with that. For me, the peaks are 100 percent still there, but I resolved to EQ as needed. Good luck

Yeah it’s long but detailed. Quick summary:
Pros

• Absolute 100USD benchmark. Amazing value
  • Technical mobsters. Detail, resolution, dynamics, imaging layering, separation, all waayyy above price bracket
  • Outperforms Kato in technicalities
  • He mentions other IEMs that the Olina outperforms based on his library and ears

Cons

• Had imbalance from wax buildup; Oxygen but not stock filter fixed issue
  • May be slightly less musical than Kato

Notes

• Mentions that others say it doesn’t sound like the Oxygen but personally hasn’t A/Bed
  • Nozzle is short. 2.5 mm length, 5.2 mm diameter (including lip), 5 mm without
  • Tip rec: reversed KZ starlines (white)
  • Mad hats off to @hawaiibadboy for hitting it out of the park with the Olina

Please give my buddy a subscribe and/or a like on YouTube! https://youtube.com/channel/UCfsSr43vniItAonM1zAXXMg

10 Likes

Oh, so the guy is also spot on with me. I’m glad more impressions are chiming up. Markets will tell the tide, and Olina likes to surf :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Just put a Hi-Res Sticker over it. :laughing:

Its ChiFi, they always find a way to screw up one way or another.

1 Like

Listening to tracks “FROM THE FIRST TAKE” on the Olina’s are amazing.

this is my test for sibilance and the Olina’s replays the tracks ethereally

It really feels like I’m in inside the recording studio as it sounds so naturally good.

6 Likes

Ordered Olina and Mest MKII couple days ago. Mest arrived because of DHL and Olina in on the slow boat.
Grabbed Mest for $300 discount from Music teck so it makes Olina that much sweeter purchase.

Can anyone compare Olina with HZ sound mirror? Lately my go to budget bright iem.

5 Likes

Like it says on my card, :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Well, bit of a bummer as order number was LINSOUL-XX202248111 (21st?) but card says otherwise and no lyrics…hey ho, such is life

3 Likes

@DaveB blank cards have a meaning too, check out HBB’s post (440; link not working for some reason)

2 Likes

My order is no. 110, so it will be very interesting which card will I get (if I will get one).

Better they screw up the look and not the sound imo

1 Like

7 Likes

To me the value is so high I can’t even be mad but yeah it’s not ok when you buy something and it’s different from what was advertised to you. By all means send it back, complain, have them improve qc, etc. Me personally I’d shrug my shoulders given the value of the thing.

2 Likes

I am sad looking at all of you being happy w/ your sets (I am sorry for that), mine is still in fricking China airport…
I am wondering how well did Linsoul manage the right order of shipment - as in theory I was like #30-40, but since it was at sorting facility for so long I start to be afraid it may get mixed up and some people (me for example :thinking:) would not receive their cards.

2 Likes

I ordered it like you, 30/40 and received with #110 card, i bet you will receive your card too.

Ordered two days ago… Still in “received order” status. Hoping it ships soon.

Try this on Olina if you have a chance. :heart:

3 Likes