Ugly/queerly looking and uncomfortable IEMs, buds and ....sources -)

If about the SIE :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Yeah sorry
was going for ugly
but did hear they are not the most comfortable either

I guess this is an ā€œif you knowā€¦ you know momentā€¦ā€

Perhaps I donā€™t have a suitable wardrobe of peacocking Phillipe Plein, gold swans as my bathroom faucets or drive a mansory edition to appreciate the attraction of gold electroplating :man_shrugging:

For for me - If you are not an arms dealer, Arab Sheikh, Oil Baron or Donald Trumpā€™s stylist itā€™s going to be hard to pull this off without direct unwanted attention be it from thieves, middle aged women with too much plastic surgery, shittalkers or the fashion police.

Plus i would run the risk of my grandmother thinking itā€™s an earing to match her gold bags & shoes so - theft risk all aroundā€¦

(DISCLAIMER IN ADVANCE - JOKES JOKES)

4 Likes

:rofl:

you following my lead brotherā€¦Iā€™m warning youā€¦never apologizeā€¦

except maybe to wife

1 Like

what did I sayā€¦here come the butt hurt

1 Like

So far I can see that it is ugly along with uncomfortableā€¦ :nerd_face:
But there are exceptions, of course.

More Chinese goldā€¦ Maybe not so ugly to us, but extremely uncomfortable I guess.

ā€¦ and ladies and gentlemen, a FR you can retire with :smile:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :shushing_face:

6 Likes

1 Like

Well this thing was uncomfortable for sure

1 Like

I Vividly remember the first time I tried e2xr. DAYMM !! It was very grewsome and Terrifying experience. I put it in, and it just violated my ear holes. Nothing went that deep in my ears. And when I took them out :face_vomiting::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:, you can understand what I am trying to say. I never touched another etymoic since then. The sound was excellent but canā€™t justify the fit.

1 Like

The fit was ok for me, but i can see why it might be uncomfortable for you, the shell was definitely big.

Iā€™ve never had much of an issue with Etys, but I found the ear canal can get irritated/itchy feeling with time. Iā€™m still a big supporter of the ER2XR as an all round great IEM.

But I can completely understand the feeling/concept being much more repulsive to other people, makes sense for sure.

2 Likes