*use the new survey* How much gear y'all got

Well shit. I guess that didn’t work out lol

I think you could delete or remake the poll tho

Please re-do as I said I had more than 4 headphones (I was including iem’s with that) without reading on :grimacing:

1 Like

Well RIP to the people who voted then which is unfortunate

Make it so that if you have less that less than 4 headphones then a links popup and you get transferred to the deal thread.

I don’t think you could do that with a basic poll, but it does sound like a great idea. Perhaps I could just make the text a hyperlink and if they happen to click on the text it chooses a random deal thread since we have like 4 lol

He’res a redo. Took the code for the poll here and fixed it.

3 Likes

There we go, nice :+1:

1 Like

My answers to all of the above was ‘more than 4’, I think I might have a problem :slight_smile:

Pretty much the same lol

Damn PPL. You all are weird.
In headphones We have majority in the 4 or more followed by 2 then 1 while 3 is the least ?

In IEM I’m amazed to see ppl with 1 IEM 2nd highest.

Fun thing to look at though. Maybe we can make this a yearly thing to see how the community is growing.

2 Likes

Cause once you reach a certain point you really don’t care anymore…

What point is that lol

I think an option for “None” would be interesting. I have more than 4 headphones but no IEMs, for example.

I just figured people wouldn’t vote if they didn’t have it but I already screwed this up enough lol. IDK if the fixed other survey thread had a none option

There’s an updated version where that option IS added

Yes, it does

character limit

Hmmm, I have more than what I need and not all that I want.

We’ll take considerations this time and further polish it next year same time around. We’ll probably get a few good headphones, DAC’s, Amps and IEM’s going down in price with new releases so we might have a surge or products in each users hands since things look in the audio industry. I just pray the market gets more competitive so we consumers benefit the most.

didnt realize how much stuff i have till i took this survey lol

1 Like

Must be cuz you have them in cases and stored them somewhere unlike Zeos or DMS who have them on a shelf or a wall somewhere

1 Like