What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Thanks!

my keyboard isn’t! :rofl:

5 Likes

Now the Hex2 will really REALLY come alive!

2 Likes

Well, these showed up today… only to have today be hell bent on keeping me away and pissing me the fuck off…

12 Likes

28 Likes

What are they?

1 Like

Welcome to the club!

1 Like

21 Likes

Headphone stand arrived before my headphones! The AD900x will do for now. This stand reminds me of a bicycle seat.

15 Likes

Couldn’t pass it up at this price, at the very least I can use it as a pre amp with the bf2 in my living room setup :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

24 Likes

i knew at that price it was only a matter of time lol

1 Like

Same my friend…too good of a deal to pass up.

4 Likes

I’m still kinda stupified by this price. I haven’t been this dumbstruck by an audio deal since the Adorama Elegia deal.

3 Likes

It would cost me 114$ shipping plus the taxes and customs as if arrives in Germany…rip :rofl:

1 Like

It has a few limitations, but it is a great amp amp. That is less than half of what I paid and I am still very happy with my purchase.

1 Like

Holy moly that’s a steal. Too bad I’m broke now after my most recent purchase.

Well, I don’t think I’ll ever need anything that expensive anyways.

1 Like

Well, that deal only lasted A short while… great buy on the amp! :+1:

2 Likes

Even at 399, its a great deal.

1 Like

Solid AF HDMI cables. Yes, that’s even a piece of plastic over the 4K UHD text protecting the (metal) enclosure. Get some blu-tac if you plug these in a small switcher/splitter, because the cables will make it move. I also can’t remove the connectors if I pull it (reasonably) with my hands. I don’t regret buying 5 of these.

Also available in red :man_shrugging:

Fun fact: This is all for a 1080p60 screen (for now). But amazon comments confirm 4K 60hz works.

6 Likes

They (Aryas) have been here for a little while, but it took a few days to get them off my head for long enough to snap a photo…

27 Likes