What did you buy today? (Part 1)

wait, isnt the cable for the NDH20 attached?

1 Like

narp. Itā€™s a twist-lock

1 Like

Socks and jamo 805s in Walnut for my mom. Kitchen Aid mixer attachment with spatula endsā€¦mmm cake.

1 Like

Did order Blon 03 and NiceHCK SP12 couple days ago, will probably order some tubes today

1 Like

Well today I picked up a Thror Bog Oak, and I have no regrets

3 Likes

Ohhhhhā€¦:+1:

Adopt me please, Iā€™m housebrokenā€¦

1 Like

Howā€™s it going with the 6se?

1 Like

Great! I am very pleased and I think I have found a an outstanding sound solution without having to drop more $$$$. Iā€™ve been A/B testing them all morning and I think I have hit upon a synergetic combo. I need to keep playing w/ pieces to make sure there is no noise other than tubes warming up.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s great, hope it gets all sorted out :+1:

1 Like

wow ive never even seen this headphone brand before. whereā€™d you find these?

1 Like

They are fairly well known and respected. There are much more niche brands out there for sure. I think they are owned by Fischer Audio. Iā€™ve been watching them and finally one of their headphones stood out to me as something I would want to own. I think they are made in Russia

1 Like

You are at like 49 now right? Itā€™s too bad we donā€™t have account badges or something to congratulate you on 50.

1 Like

I donā€™t think iems should count and I really donā€™t want to be highlighted for this achievement lol. Itā€™s like highlighting a drug addict for how much crack he has in possession lol

4 Likes

Yā€™all got anymore of them headphones? I guess so it is healthier than crack though. But fair enough.

I bought one of these

To see how it would work as a streaming audio player in my living room, where I donā€™t have a PC.

2 Likes

Probably just as detrimental to the wallet though lol

1 Like

Yeah I understand that RIP my wallet this monthā€¦ :skull:

Iā€™m off to the record store for new stuff right now.

1 Like

Nice, whatcha lookin at/for, or just looking for something interesting :wink:

1 Like

Looking for something interesting. Theyā€™re pretty chill at dead dog records and got a wide range of stuff

3 Likes