What goes for being the best tube amp?

cus like. as long as its tubey. are there different kinds of tubey? in terms of sound

Also I would say I listen to quite the variety and library of music too lol

thats cus we are weirdos

Well, there is a more clean tube sound that has the properties but is clean and quick sounding that is closer to solid state sounding. There is like a dirty tube sound that has alot of pleasing distortion that is very saturated. And there is alot inbetween

if you feel like it you could check out my selection in Bass Approved on here

whats and oversaturated amp like?

Lol I actually already have most of those tracks in my library

Very thick sounding almost. It’s like making the viscosity of your music to a much more rich and thick state. It has some distortion but it’s rounded and pleasing, overall it really just messes with the music in a very pleasing and overwhelming way. Really leads towards the more fun side of things

oh boy. ok we should team up somehow

I mean at this point with over 60,000 tracks last time I checked I feel like I’m bound to have a track someone else enjoys lol

so anyway what have you been listening to as of late? me, if i were to just choose an artist. aurora, but i mostly listen to a whole range of songs from different artists. oh yeah and youtube jazz livestreams actually, heh

holy moly. where did you get all those from? are you burning all these?

finna smoke a joint in a min, so god damn good monmon!! and i dont even smoke

I have crates upon crates of cd’s in my basement and am buying digital releases all the time lol. Wide range of music. Actually right now I am listening to the newer DaBaby album Baby On Baby

ok ill stop…sorry

good stuff. i hope you are not about that gangster stuff sir monmon

oh hekk. another one is joining in

Monmon is such a cute nickname, just had to say it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just something that caught my interest recently

it really is, lol. but m0n IS cute