What the IEM is the right for me?

Hello dear Audiophil People, I need help in finding an IEM, since the market is flooded, I’ve long since lost track, would you please recommend some IEMs for me?
I’m looking for an all-rounder that gets along well with lows, mids and highs, because I like to hear a lot of mixed music and bass shouldn’t be missing because I like to listen to house music, my budget is up to 200 dollars/euro to get the best possible from the IEMs getting out, eartips and other cables to improve the sound wouldn’t be bad either, but just if you think it’s necessary, I wanted to connect the IEMs to an Xperia 1 iv and with Tidal as the music source among other things, thank you and I hope you find the time to help me.
Thanks

I would put the Olina near the top of the list for a fantastic all-rounder for your budget, IMO. It’s perfect out of the box IMO, but there are a lot of mods out there to fine tune the sound to your liking as well.

2 Likes

Thanks
What mods would that be?

Various combinations of filters, tuning foam, blocking or filtering the bass ports…there’s a whole bunch over in the Olina thread if you care to dig, even just for knowledge’s sake: 🔶 Tripowin X HBB Olina
There’s sure to be a ton of suggestions for this (and other IEMs) in your thread, so definitely take your time! It may help if you can post some specific songs/albums that you like so people with similar tastes can help guide you to a decision as well!

2 Likes

Cool idea with the songs,Thanks i look in the olina thread

2 Likes

nice try Hal9000…we know what your ultimate end goal is!

oh, and welcome to HFG. :wink:

1 Like

Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer, do!

2 Likes

Welcome to HFG, and will strongly agree on the Olina recommendation.

Olina stock is a little bright, but can be made darker by using the included filters to mod it, or even replace the filter completely. I run mine with two of the stock filters, and it compares well to IEMs that are nearly 3 times its price.

In the under $200 range, my other recommendation would be the Shuoer S12.

Everyone tends to find the ear tips that work best for them. Usually people like narrow nozzles for bass, or wider ones for treble. I tend to prefer narrow, so I like Spinfit CP100 plus, and Final Audio Series E, but when I want a wide bore, I usually go with SednaEarfit Crystal. For some IEMs I use the stock tips, so it just depends. Ear tips can be a whole other thing.

Cables are a personal preference entirely. I sometimes swap them, and sometimes don’t. I find myself doing it less lately.

1 Like