Where are you located?

https://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Brand-Dispensered-Writeable-Engineered/dp/B0000DH8HQ/ref=sxin_3_ac_d_rm?ac_md=0-0-c2NvdGNoIHRhcGU%3D-ac_d_rm&cv_ct_cx=scotch+tape&keywords=scotch+tape&pd_rd_i=B0000DH8HQ&pd_rd_r=e2fdef18-b321-43d9-bff8-541281f8bc21&pd_rd_w=AVyMN&pd_rd_wg=NpD8j&pf_rd_p=6d29ef56-fc35-411a-8a8e-7114f01518f7&pf_rd_r=Z1NXP29KE752K96N15SK&psc=1&qid=1579134093

(Sorrynotsorry for the dad joke :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Wish I could but never liked the taste of any I have tried. I do like a lovely whisky liqueur called glayva, very sweet though.

Interesting. My drink of choice so far has been Jameson, but the Dalwhinnie I’ve had was pretty nice too.

1 Like

No you’re not, and neither am I!

2 Likes

I am typically a cider drinker most of the time…

…ahem

1 Like

Im also from South Africa, KZN South Coast

4 Likes

hello from your Texan Canuckistan neighbour

3 Likes

Live in Melbourne rn. But i grew up in Taiwan.

3 Likes

今東京に住んでいる。

3 Likes

No fair lol, you probably get to try out a ton of high end stuff over there

2 Likes

East coast of England :cow:

2 Likes

Born and Raised in the San Diego County area. I’m looking to move out of this state because of the living expenses. Got a lot of homeless people in my area. Hopefully I don’t get to that position.

1 Like

When I went to school in that area, I actually thought I’d live there the rest of my life. Loved it. Job pulled me back to the Orange County area though.

1 Like

Definitely a lot of stuff to do here. 2 Zoos, Seaworld, Legoland, Balboa park museums. I used to work at the Safari Park and really enjoyed my time there. Got to see a lot of exclusive stuff that the guests dont get to see which was pretty awesome. How many people can say that they got to pet a cheetah lol

3 Likes

I liked that there was good variety when you wanted it – beach, suburban, city-life, wilderness, quietness, nightlife, all within a short drive.

1 Like

Is that Tokyo?

Santa Cruz, Bolivia
anyone from Bolivia?

1 Like

Which band? Eagles, Pearl Jam, As I Lay Dying?

1 Like

I like Pear Jam but no lol.
The band is called Switchfoot. Alternative Rock mostly.

1 Like

Yah, 東京 is Tokyo.

NY here.

3 Likes