Which headphones/sets do you guys enjoy using for non-competitive RPGs (or story-driven fps, adventures, etc.) and why?

What pads do you recommend?

depends on the signature your looking for personally, I would encourage you to look that up… people have done all that research in videos and reviews based on the pad choices… I personally like the proteins

1 Like

Can you give some example of games each of these two is good with? And how are zeus competitive performance compared to hd598

If we go strictly by competitive? 598 has better mids since they are more present… the signature more balanced. Zeus is much more V shaped than the 598.

Competitive wise… zeus has a little too much bass rumble… but the imaging, stage, and separation are very good.

not particularly no, both of them can play pretty much whatever you want them to… its just that zeus is better in terms of performance for competitive as argon isnt the best for imaging and is far too bassy at the same time… zeus is rather bright and can be fatiguing… this makes the more casual leaning argon a better choice in this regard… since it’d be a more relaxed enjoyable listen. Zeus can be an all arounder… but argon I would say is strictly casual

1 Like

Do you like them more than nighthawks, argons or zeus