Why I don't recommend wireless headphones

Well, I mean it’s clear the quality differences between a proper wired connection and wireless, but wireless audio has been getting there

1 Like

Is it truly that clear? I don’t know I guess my ears just aren’t good enough to see the difference. When using both USB and Bluetooth ldac there was personally no big or noticeable difference to me. But I’m not as good as others to notice the difference it seems

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty apparent on higher end gear. It’s even noticeable on stuff like the t2 at times if you know what to listen for and you are playing high quality files. Right now LDAC codec sounds best to my ears for bluetooth, but it’s far off from a proper wired connection

2 Likes

I don’t know of any beyond these, but they do exist

They are pretty good imo, but do have some design shortcomings that I think would be detrimental in the long run. But I would say they are the best bluetooth open back I have heard.

The Amiron wireless copper is pretty good too imo

Oooooooh! Interesting! Imma be in the lookout then!

For anyone who stumbled here, I just… totally forgot about Koss Portapros wireless.
And since then, there are Grado wireless headphones too.
(And obviously the Ananda BT above.)

Exploring and discovering new pairs is always an option. if you are not aware of the best Bluetooth earbuds, you can just google it or you can also try the VMPALACE headphones. I am sure you will like their headsets. They definitely have something available within your budget and comes with a 1 year warranty.

@M0N, is this the first spam on the forum? Hah. :smile:

Also, I’m really interested by these. New FiiO EH3 headphones with LDAC. Like, “finally good wireless headphones”.
I know Zeos got em, no review yet. But I love that they’re bluetooth or wired or USB wired (USB DAC).

And above all, I really like this graph (Black and red = wired or bluetooth). Orange and green = Noise-cancelling enabled.

But there are QC issues right now :neutral_face: people receiving broken pairs, functions not working, etc…

I am not really a fan of wireless headphones hell even wireless peripherals that I use for my PC. Because I am that type of guy who wants an accurate and exact feedback every time I push a key on my keyboard, click on my mouse and of course the immediately playback from my music. I can only see it as a convenience when I am like doing something physical like working out but I would prefer wired all day than wireless. Sure, nowadays headphones and earphones that have Bluetooth have been better nowadays than before, but I cannot see myself owning a pair that is Bluetooth in general.

1 Like