With the poor QC are 400i's worth the price on amazon?

well, I have the 4xx…somewhere. if I want to buy a friend a good pair, guess it would be the 4xx again . :wink:

Yeah, realistically there isn’t a difference in sound. Still great planers, excellent value

1 Like

Oops, I should have checked here first, but 400i dropped another 10 to $169.

The 400i use 3.5mm connectors on both ends now. Or at the very least my pair came that way. As for quality I have not had any issues with them.

Yeah they switched that over for 2019 on both the new 400i and the 4xx. How do you like them after using them for an extended period

I got my 4XX off Amazon for $149 a few days ago. They’ve been going up and down and i bit.

I <3 my HE-400i. While I say that I cant say how good they rly are as I don’t have super lots of experience between different headphones. off topic, but my t60rp argons are due to arrive Tuesday.

1 Like

Ooohh nice, curious to see your thoughts. What amp do you have again?

I ordered a jds atom to power it as I.m cheap. right now I’m using a sd 793II. when my atom arrives ill have a kinda ugly stack going on as the atom has pre outs and not line outs so ill still need to keep my smsl to act as a dac for my all my amps.