16 watts RMS per channel @ 32 ohms Class A headphone amp... Flux FCN-10

Probably going to pick up this one and see what it’s about when it comes out lol, I’m more curious to see what they can do with a more totl oriented design

2 Likes

I’m interested in this as well.

I guess the closest thing I would have to it would be the oji special dc44b g tune, as that’s just a beast with anything power hungry, just control for days, and while it wouldn’t be the most fair comparison I would think, it would be nice to see where the flux lands for me

I looked that up. 13 grand CAD. Holy…

It’s one of the solid state amps that actually dives the the he6se to where I like it (most of the time I generally just prefer a speaker amp for the most part even over some of the higher end headphone amps), and is prob the most powerful headphone amp I have (that’s solid state) although I really actually don’t know how much power it puts out, but it sounds the most powerful lol (for my solid state amps)

2 Likes

that’s fascinating. How does it sound with headphones with lower power requirements?

Pretty dang well imo, although it really depends on the headphones. Iems are ok off there but there is a bit of noise depending on the iem, but for headphones no issues. Pretty transparent overall

It’s a stage output with periods of intense energy and impulsivity, followed by periods of severe torpor. Sort of like Kanye West in circuit form.

4 Likes

Excellent lol

I’ll be looking for reviews and impressions of the VOLOT after it releases and if they are good, I’ll buy it in September or October