đŸ”¶ 7HZ Timeless II

Linsoul always has it listed that pre-order deposits aren’t refundable

That’s WILD! :joy:

Gambeling $5 to get a $10 discount usually lol

If it’s only 5 bucks, then whatever, that’s a cup of coffee here in the US I guess, but still. It’s literally a gamble to your point.

That is still crazy to me lol

The pre-order coupon is/was $1 US.

Linsoul has awful customer support, doesn’t stand behind their products, and frequently uses schemes like this to take advantage of their customers. I’ve learned my lesson with them. I’ll not do business with Linsoul again.

This is just the latest example.

@Dunring : It’s not a few weeks delay. It’s been a seven-month delay. Now they have removed all reference to the “Timeless 2” from their website. Further, they have canceled all pre-orders for the Timeless 2–without even the courtesy of notifying their customers.

2 Likes

Yep, after linsoul asked for video proof of my olinas getting clogged with condensation (like what?) I never ordered from there again.

3 Likes

I preordered the Eris, then changed my mind after seeing a couple of reviews. Linsoul then decided I had never ordered them and I should take it up with my bank. Thankfully, I ordered through PayPal, who took up the case, and all of a sudden Linsoul are aware of the purchase and would I reconsider cancelling the refund request. Think you’ll find that is a big NO!!! I shan’t be dealing with Linsoul again unless I absolutely have to.

2 Likes

Could have been the language barrier issue.