A call for help

Okay, so I have been listening to an album called ‘Medallion’ by quite an underground band called ‘The Avengers’ from 1969. I have been listening to it on youtube because for the life of me I haven’t been able to find where to buy it and I have been searching for months and months now.

In 1969, it was released on Vinyl and only had one collection of pressings, so has become quite a find for Vinyl collectors. I, on the other hand, listen to digital so I want to buy it in FLAC.

This album was never made into a CD, BUT what I have found is that EMI released a CD in 2001 called ‘The Avengers Electric Recording’ that features all of the same songs on it.

If anyone has the album or knows where I can get it (not for $350 and Vinyl) then I would be forever grateful. I have tried HDtracks, Qobuz, Bandcamp, hires audio, everywhere!!!

Felix.

I saw that but it was pretty pricey. I’m trying to look for a copy at less than 3x the price of a CD but if I can’t I’ll have to bite the bullet

It doesn’t look like any are being sold by anyone there right now. But if you make an account on the site and add it to your ‘want list’ you’ll get an email notification when one is listed for sale.

1 Like