Adam Audio T8V released

Adam Audio just released the T8V

3 Likes

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/T8V--adam-audio-t8v-8-inch-powered-studio-monitor
Pre-order available on Sweetwater: $300 each. So in a per pair price… $400 for T5V, $500 for T7V, and $600 for T8V

3 Likes

Nice to see Adam going more in the general direction.
Wondering will we see a 6" version also and will they keep 7" model in T-line?
Will there be 8" version for S-line also?

Prices still being cheap in the T-line so that might be good thing for them but quality keeps me thinking since there are many other’s as well.

1 Like

It’s also rather nicely spaced out. Each stage up is another $100/pair. To me at least, it feels well spaced. Then again, I have not ever heard any of these. Cant say I haven’t considered them either.

I have a pair of the T5V and I’m very impressed. The detail and imaging from those tweeters is exceptional.

3 Likes

I went to a local pro audio shop and spent an afternoon in their mixing booth just demoing all their speakers. It was a Tuesday in the middle of CV19 apocalypse so nobody was there except a sales rep. The Adam A8X for the price was insanely good compared with the Focal, Yamaha, Dynaudio options they had setup. The focal solo 6 be were slightly better but 50% more expensive. The Yammy HS8s were fun but nowhere in the same league. Didn’t care for the Dyn Lyd and I typically like the Dyn sound signature. Genelec is next on my list… Anyway I suggest finding a place that has a ton to demo and just go A/B/C/D testing.

2 Likes