Akg versus beyer

AKG K612 Pro
AKG K701 (K702)
AKG Q701
VERSUS
BEYER DT SERIES
T1
TYGR300R
// IMAGING,SOUNDSTAGE,COMFORT, DIRECTIONAL AUDIO ACCURACY, DETAILED SOUND SEPERATION

I’m gonna speak in general terms here between the 2 brands. Akg is the best for those who really want Soundstage really deep really wide for some can be too wide but for many the wider the better. Imaging wise the akg does better front and rear kinda of a more even circle around you while the beyers are more of a oval harder to tell from behind or rear. It takes Abit of time to get used to and you get really good. I’m a big beyers for gaming fan it’s a good middle ground for Soundstage it’s just enough for me to be not too little and not too wide. It’s left tand right imaging as if you give it time you will find rear and front can be quite accurate to be more precise in where with places sounds at least from my experience. In terms of sound separation both brand do this well and is really not a concern when the Soundstage they play with is as wide as they are.

1 Like

It’s not on your list but the AKG K712 is amazingly comfortable with terrific soundstage and a sound signature which is a great balance between fun and accuracy. And these days they’re great value for money.