(All) Metal Recommendations

I am late but 3 words for beginners to metal

BRR BRR DENG

1 Like

Been jamming this lately. Incredible album. Criminally and disgracefully underrated.

I already shared it last July… yup, I’ll always like this song.

2 Likes

Hellfest from home starts today!

Here is a link to my main music list on YT, many different things on here, but there is a LOT of good heavy shit. -Updated occasionally. Enjoy~

(2) [Muzic:Main] - YouTube

2 Likes

X-post with Share live streamings here. Which I’d rename to “Live events!” if I could.

All the Hellfest videos (not live?) are here:

And all the (apparently) LIVE ones here, even the ones I missed today because I fell asleep. :grimacing:

1 Like

The one or two other songs were better, imo, but the CD is out now!

2 Likes

New Born of Osiris is :fire:

New Between the Buried and Me music vid!

Motörhead: Track: Dead And Gone
Album : Snake Bite Love
Not sure if this is the right place for this but this cut made me think of Lemmy.

Meshuggah is always a recommendation but I wanted to share this video where someone stuck a Meshuggah music video into an AI image generator and produced the best nightmare fuel

:man_shrugging: :metal:

1 Like

I didn’t realize Mayhem was still around. I’m really digging the 4 color palette lol

Also Shadow of Intent’s new stuff is killer!

Been getting into some of the hardcore/metalcore stuff. Some brutal shit :love_you_gesture:t4:

2 Likes

Lol Dragonforce’s newest video is gloriously cursed XD

3 Likes

Whoever mastered the new Whitechapel album deserves a raise.

Mastodon is in atmos, the one track ive heard sounds early metal.

Employed to Serve - Conquering - love this!

So it started with foo fighters feat. KISS
Guy and ended up here.

I see theyve been making albums for 10yrs how big is this, metal shows still sell out arenas worldwide ?

Before the plague.

Edit: KISS guy lead to this, which ended with babymetal.

fell down the foxhole. disney metal, not mad at it. (Chuckle) holy hell the live production of the tokyo shows.

1 Like